Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,895 (16,661 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)