Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.308 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,101 (32,100 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)