Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,567 (31,203 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (42 minutes ago)