Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.281 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,994 (28,052 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)