Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.340 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,185 (26,999 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)