Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,689 (40,651 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)