Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.867 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨412,761 (221,118 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)