Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.181 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 62% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,478 (47,447 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)