Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨421,388 (218,776 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (40 minutes ago)