Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 67% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,742 (24,467 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)