Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.344 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,370 (37,272 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)