Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.063 INR / BYN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,680 (746 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (41 minutes ago)