Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 INR / BYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨37,990 (11,795,253 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)