Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,415 (kr52,425) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)