Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.301 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,671 (kr5,210) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)