Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.929 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,949 (kr5,394) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)