Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.132 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨368,952 (kr36,416) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨289,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)