Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.393 INR / SBD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 135% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,207 (8,127 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (22 minutes ago)