Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.295 INR / SBD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 123% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,233 (8,588 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)