Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.599 INR / SBD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,544 (8,204 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)