Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.694 INR / BYN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨20,640 (651 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)