Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12949 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,148 (24,312 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)