Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14102 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨31,591 (224,009 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)