Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13375 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨32,405 (242,277 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)