Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12563 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨16,202 (128,970 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)