Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,164 (元6,941) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)