Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,308 (元8,650) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)