Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,895 (元3,658) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)