Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.393 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨521,585 (AU$10,149) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)