Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.808 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨382,481 (AU$7,836) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨292,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)