Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.095 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 130% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,894 (AU$2,523) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)