Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.162 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 136% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,732 (AU$1,271) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)