Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.400 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,991 (GH₵6,882) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)