Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.445 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,559 (GH₵5,508) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)