Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.859 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨436,292 (GH₵25,879) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)