Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.352 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,828 (GH₵2,984) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)