Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.911 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,056 (GH₵5,101) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)