Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,861 (26,806,254 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)