Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,977 (23,256,513 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)