Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00308 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,321 (22,858,092 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)