Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨375,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨373,874 (123,741,549 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)