Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨375,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨372,895 (124,326,019 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)