Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨579,776 (¥988,479) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)