Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨578,870 (¥1,004,909) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)