Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,483 (¥235,882) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)