Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,690 (€666) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)