Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,384 (€1,334) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)