Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨538,712 (70,770 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)