Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨537,143 (71,535 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)