Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,850 (16,671 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)