Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 146% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,033 (€1,967) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 2 hours ago)