Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨531,362 (7,803 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)