Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨411,449 ($6,046) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (23 minutes ago)