Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨386,986 ($6,033) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨311,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)