Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,839 ($2,164) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)