Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11727 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 188% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,066,899 (34,680,451 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,410,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)