Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11906 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 300% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,861 (1,006,768 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)