Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11976 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 206% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,215,044 (51,896,473 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,031,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (33 minutes ago)