Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12430 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 211% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,832,959 (46,925,569 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,875,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)