Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11557 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 200% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,620,049 (48,628,879 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,875,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)