Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,262 (元9,236) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)