Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,116 (元6,876) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)