Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.267 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,845 ($917) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)