Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.879 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 97% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,111 ($1,019) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (37 minutes ago)