Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.730 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,582 ($1,943) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)