Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.009 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 105% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,422 ($883) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)