Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,027 (€674) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)