Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,250 (€815) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)