Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,993 (€817) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)