Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,920 (21,095,635 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)