Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,549 (12,068,074 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)