Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,172 (元19,592) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)