Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.921 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨457,025 (15,802 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (42 minutes ago)