Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.468 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 142% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,300 (NZ$1,376) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)