Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.551 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 141% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,682 (NZ$3,258) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)