Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.198 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,688 (C$1,086) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)