Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨397,953 (¥626,188) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)