Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨54,605 (﷼ 31,670,742) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)