Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,843 (﷼ 34,072,994) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)