Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,103 (﷼ 30,340,283) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)