Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,338 (﷼ 14,633,895) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)