Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,019 (﷼ 35,434,166) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)