Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨20,480 (﷼ 10,801,042) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (42 minutes ago)