Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,203 (﷼ 32,395,831) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (about 2 hours ago)