Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,873 (﷼ 39,120,452) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)