Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,338 (﷼ 35,894,334) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)