Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.533 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,158 (C$1,145) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)