Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,339 (¥169,533) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)