Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,434 (¥179,243) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)