Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.410 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨529,204 (30,397 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)