Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.802 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨512,529 (28,790 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)