Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨451,182 (¥758,755) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (41 minutes ago)