Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨475,797 (¥793,785) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)