Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,120 (¥6,945) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)