Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13801 INR / AMD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨30,937 (224,170Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)