Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24906 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,963 (461,587 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (39 minutes ago)