Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 144% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,196 ($2,238) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)