Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨489,688 ($7,263) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)