Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨490,303 ($7,205) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)