Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨484,665 ($7,516) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (32 minutes ago)