Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,819 ($674) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)