Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,003 ($3,443) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨187,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)