Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,015 (₩1,112,681) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)