Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,421 (₩627,297) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)