Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,201 (₩72,505) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)