Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01792 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,752 (1,548,242 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)