Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨17,590 in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)