Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨28,939 (₨50,234) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)