Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,065 (₨6,261) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)