Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,386 (₨5,209) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)