Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨32,277 (₨52,976) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)