Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,391 (元3,363) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)