Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,382 ($1,320) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)