Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,566 ($3,874) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨219,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)