Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨456,781 ($6,823) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)