Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.419 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,894 ($1,475) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)