Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,978 (€1,333) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)