Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,114 (€979) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)