Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,587 (€539) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)