Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,159 (€457) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)