Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,064 (754 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)