Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨275,157 (元28,609) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨252,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)