Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨46,433 (Bs 81,068,960) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)