Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,393 (Mex$ 13,252) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)